Ok I admit it. the ONLY reason I set up this blog was to be eligible to go on the BE with you'all. Well not really. I was just 'a-scared' to write and be read.
After hangin with you revgals-now pals, I realize what a sacred space I've been invited into. Sacred and HILL-larious!
Here's what I know now, that I didn't before the BE.
1. When grace is offered through 2 perfect and lovely strangers, you will end up being one of their cousins' baby sitters.
2. Some of you actually snore more than me
3. Mid Westeners CAN learn to love oysters. H Rod is considering a part time job as a Mother shucker...
4. When the food is less than perfect, it matters not because good company trumps gourmet food, any day.
5. St Casserole's Birthday is really in May. Please send cat-themed cards or gift certs for Cats-R-Us.
6. I need new shoes. (Cheese-thanks for being so discreet )
7. Anything discussed under sail was lovingly, intently heard by all and surely with joy, by God
8. Your willingness to share and be open gave me more courage to do the same.
9. The stories of your lives and your struggles inspire to me live beyond "SERVE" ing the church
10. You are the wind beneath my wings...I'll tumble for you